Bolt Backup collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Due to the nature of cloud backup, your data is stored on our servers. Your data is strictly yours and completely private.
You directly provide Bolt Backup with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Bolt Backup collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Possibly send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- Bolt Backup securely stores your data at our state of the art data center in Amsterdam which is SSAE-16 / SOC-2 compliant
- Bolt Backup will keep your personal data provided in the registration process for 6 months after account termination. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your personal information. Data backed up to our servers will be deleted immediately upon account termination or failure to pay for services rendered.
- Bolt Backup would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies:
- VE Host
- Zoom Connect
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop Bolt Backup from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Feinstein Fraser Ltd.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here
Bolt Backup would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Bolt Backup for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bolt Backup correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bolt Backup to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bolt Backup erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bolt Backup restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bolt Backup's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bolt Backup transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Bolt Backup uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Bolt Backup uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Bolt Backup sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.